- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it, completely confidential.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us or filling out the form below. Similarly, all emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- Regarding company and accounting records, these are kept for 6 years from the end of the last financial year they relate to, or longer where necessary to comply with the law.
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, General Data Protection Regulation and their requirements.
- You have the right to access information held about you and have the right to amend or delete the data. You may request to do so in the form provided at the end of this page.
These policies are subject to periodic review and any changes will be included in this section of the site.
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly to our server-based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that cannot and will not be used to identify our website visitors.
You web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant software provider’s website to find out more.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone or email.
The information contained in this site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this site. As such, the information found on this site is for reference only, and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, Brett Nicholls Associates is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information.
Please note that this site contains links to other sites which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to other websites in question.